Temporarily Big Pimpin'

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
This is the loaner car I get to drive until my actual Santa Fe shows up. Its WAY nicer than the one I actually ordered though with the turbo and their tech package and the panorama sunroof that goes the length of the passenger compartment. Its going to be hard giving this one back when my poverty model Santa Fe actually shows up :embarrassed:
Where my wife works at the new Hyundai Motor America building (which is not completely finished)

:embarrassed:

Man....I need to spray some Roundup on my driveway :embarrassed:

And anyone want to buy a 2002 Suburban with a new Water Pump, Fuel Pump and needs the ABS module replaced?

:grin:

Better than a 1965 Chevy truck or a 2002 SUburban, I can tell you that.

Although this is the Turbo and not the engine I'll be getting so there is that too.

Better than a 1965 Chevy truck or a 2002 SUburban, I can tell you that.

Although this is the Turbo and not the engine I'll be getting so there is that too.
I was referring to them being forced by the feds to revise their overly optimistic advertise mpg ratings. They lost a lot of law suits over that issue this year.

I was referring to them being forced by the feds to revise their overly optimistic advertise mpg ratings. They lost a lot of law suits over that issue this year.
My wife got to be part of the reprinting of the labels effort when that happened. Thats going to cost them something like a billion dollars over the next few years.

My wife got to be part of the reprinting of the labels effort when that happened. Thats going to cost them something like a billion dollars over the next few years.
I have to say I got around 40 mpg in the Sonata I rented to drive to Pragestock two years ago. :shrug:

ZOMG, the infotainment system bought your album! Maybe they can use your album on one of their tv spots.

Looks like a nice car.

ZOMG, the infotainment system bought your album! Maybe they can use your album on one of their tv spots.

Looks like a nice car.

Actually streaming it from my phone. I've never had a modern vehicle. The last "new car" I've had was from before the iPhone came out.

No bodily fluids on the vehicle. :)

The worst part is that I really don't want to give it back. For an SUV it's size it is fucking FAST. I love the nice interior too but the kids and Jack would destroy it pretty quickly. Listening to Sirius radio on the way to and from the gig was awesome too. At least my real car will have that.

Actually streaming it from my phone. I've never had a modern vehicle. The last "new car" I've had was from before the iPhone came out.

Same here. I was amazed at the difference just a few years makes.

I have the Ford HAL 9000 tech system. I'm sure he'll be a safe driving partner.
images

alright. Take 2 on this one. My wife finally got the lease info on that car since they rushed it to us on Tuesday and the payment was $508 a month. :spit2:

I asked her to exchange it for something closer to what the payment I had budgeted for with my actual car (which won't roll out of the factory until April 12th) and they gave her this Tucson:

I hated the one we had back in 2006 or so but this one is really pretty nice and also very quick for what it is. A little small for my gear if I needed to bring PA to a gig but it'll do fine for the next few weeks :)

Back