Tell me about selling gear / guitars

I like Starbucks - not sure why people poop on 'em. Then again, the coffee at my local SB is far better than what I used to get when I was a road warrior. I think living in an unhurried place means things are just done right.

Another reason is it's up the highway 2 miles, and a nice setting. Good stuffed furniture, central in our community, etc.

And if I chose a craft brewery, I'd be giving crap away.

I recently cleared out a bunch of gear and listed most things here, on CL and reverb.com

reverb was easily the most active and I accepted reasonable offers or got the listing price for everything I listed.

CL used to be really good around here for gear but over the past few years it's really gone to shit. I think I only sold one thing on CL this time around and it was weeks after I initially posted it. Fortunately, it was a cab which I didn't want the hassle of shipping. A few years ago I sold a guitar on here to someone who wasn't a regular forum member so why not? ebay fees are are too high and the buyers too greasy to be worth the trouble these days.

Back