WTF: Taylor Swift is New York’s new Global Welcome Ambassador?

Tig

Fucktangular
:markfacepalm:

1414490898417_wps_1_Taylor_Swift_has_been_nam.jpg

89f90baa243946bdab56cd0060608356.jpg

I gotta say I just don't get her appeal.

She has no discernible figure to speak of, more like a broom stick someone hung clothes on.

She dresses like a frumpy old lady

Those high waisted pants/shorts are the ugliest must unflattering things ever. They didn't look good in the 70's and they're worse now.

Worse of all she come across as a relentless harpy that would drive the most laid back person in the world to move to Antartica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta say I just don't get her appeal.

She has no discernible figure to speak of, more like a broom stick someone hung clothes on.

She dresses like a frumpy old lady

Those high waisted pants/shorts are the ugliest must unflattering things ever. They didn't look good in the 70's and they're worse now.

Worse of all she come across as a relentless harpy that would drive the most laid back person in the world to move to Antartica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd still tongue punch her fart box.

If there's one thing you need to know about the NYC marketing machine, it's that it is highly successful. Tourism estimates for this year are more than $60 billion. And since the dollar is strong against the euro, anything that brings middle America to a Times Square is welcome. Especially since I avoid Times Square like the plague.

If there's one thing you need to know about the NYC marketing machine, it's that it is highly successful. Tourism estimates for this year are more than $60 billion. And since the dollar is strong against the euro, anything that brings middle America to a Times Square is welcome. Especially since I avoid Times Square like the plague.
What does the relative strength of the euro have to do with attracting middle America to NYC. I'm not disagreeing with your overarching point, I'm just not seeing the connection. If anything a weak euro would encourage Americans to visit Europe not NYC.

What does the relative strength of the euro have to do with attracting middle America to NYC. I'm not disagreeing with your overarching point, I'm just not seeing the connection. If anything a weak euro would encourage Americans to visit Europe not NYC.

Taylor Swift, that's what. Stop thinking and do as Taylor commands.

Possibly half of NYC tourist revenue comes from Europeans. A strong dollar means a more expensive trip for them. So you market to middle America instead. Hence, Taylor Swift.

Back