Tangent Police

James Franciscus

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Mark and I have been discussing for months about putting together some sort of Tangent Police or Tangent Squad. We've decided that the best way to handle this annoying affliction is through pubic shaming, corporal punishment, and ultimately tossing a person off a very high cliff.

We take no joy in this but we feel it's for the good of the forum. Let's enjoy a sense of community as we come together in the lively art of conversation, but let's stay on point. For example If The Tangent Squad happens to see something like the posting of inappropriate grand daughter photos in skimpy outfits (with exposed feet) within a post about Mike Tyson, they'll be forced to take action immediately. But this is how positive change begins.

If someone posts a song, discuss the song and it's influence and ramifications. There's plenty there to discuss. No need wander off about other songs from the same artist, completely different songs that have nothing at all to do with the subject, or the need for a mojo request for a job interview. There's really no need for that. Is there?

Got it? Let's have fun!

Last edited:
What is your favorite color?

Me, I can't pick a favorite. Maybe it's blue or red or black. I just can't decide.

1280px-Sine_cosine_one_period.svg.png

what kind of pie do you like?

I am 100% supportive of this initiative. I applaud Mark and Jammity for their efforts to make this place a fun, smart, safe, healthy, tangent-free environment.

But before we continue this discussion, I really need to tell all of you about my breakfast. Eggs on toast, man. Eggs are one of man's greatest inventions. My eggs were perfectly cooked to an exact temperature of 63.7 degrees Celcius, which is really ideal for the on-toast pairing. The toast was damn-near-perfect, too. Just buttered the thing, put the egg on top, lots of pepper, good to go.

Anyway, what were we talking about?

Back