Help! Talk me down from my GAS

I'd hold out for fire glo or maple glo, if it was me.

I figure the color isn't for everyone, but I really like this particular shade. It reminds me of my Dad's old Harley which was the same color scheme. It's a limited run thing, which make them fairly rare. If I wanted a fireglo or mapleglo, they're pretty plentiful on Ebay.

You guys are the best. I knew I could count on you to be very little help at all in curbing my GAS. :grin:

I figure the color isn't for everyone, but I really like this particular shade. It reminds me of my Dad's old Harley which was the same color scheme. It's a limited run thing, which make them fairly rare. If I wanted a fireglo or mapleglo, they're pretty plentiful on Ebay.

You guys are the best. I knew I could count on you to be very little help at all in curbing my GAS. :grin:

Don't listen to the naysayers. That color is amazing.

"Waiting for my Q2 commission to get deposited."

Oh, you're in sales? Hahahhahaha .... I was going to try to talk sense to you, but I lived that life for a while. So, you can talk yourself into moving money around waiting on that deposit, so you can go get it right now.

Remember, the reason you got into sales was to make the money. So you can go get guitars like this right now.

Back