Help! Talk me down from my GAS

speakerjones

my hat is all
I saw this same model/color in a store a couple of years ago, but it was beat up pretty bad, no case, etc. I said if I ever found one in good shape for a reasonable price, I'd grab it. I have notifiers saved on CL, Ebay, and Reverb. This just popped up. My precious...

bfwhylia6y4ver4tto7d.jpg

There are other guitars that I could pick up for the same money that would probably be more practical for me, and I would probably play more than I would play this. But...my precious...

Wow!!!

Thank goodness it isn't fireglo or I would consider it. I too don't need one right now.

I will be kicking myself forever for not buying a 650D when they were all over the place for $700, so I'm afraid I'm the wrong person to try and talk you down (unless you have big hands, in which case that neck will cause you endless grief...)

It's an aesthetically challenged instrument and you can get great 12-string tones elsewhere probably for a bunch less cash.

Oh, sorry I didn't realize you'd gone all Smeagol on this Rick. I guess you're fucked until you kill the current owner, hide with it in a cave, a little person comes along, steals the guitar from you, you follow it, but it ends up getting away, years later his nephew comes along, you help them traverse rugged terrain in a effort to end all of the evil music in the world only to rip it from the aforementioned little person's nephew hand as you fall to certain death into a flaming where you and this guitar with be destroyed forever...yet also forever together.

Well, good luck.

I will be kicking myself forever for not buying a 650D when they were all over the place for $700, so I'm afraid I'm the wrong person to try and talk you down (unless you have big hands, in which case that neck will cause you endless grief...)
Oh God, me too on that 650. I was literally looking for a guitar in that price range at the time, that was the time they had USA Reverend Rocco's going for about that too.

I decided to buy over here in Germany and got my Dean EVO. I like that a lot, but boy did I miss two GREAT deals.

Back