Taking my wife to go see Nickelback this summer

Afternoon Delight is also about sex. The Instagram parody is better than any Nickleback song ever written. A truly awful band. Im not sure which is worse, them or Justin Bieber. You are right Nickleback is way worse.

Justin Bieber is a teenage douchbag who made it big through a lot of luck and working with top notch producers to write his material.

Nickelback decided to write their own material and are thus infinitely more deserving of bottles to the head.

But neither of them suck as much as Madison Rising. That band makes Nickelback look like The Talking Heads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Justin Bieber is a teenage douchbag who made it big through a lot of luck and working with top notch producers to write his material.

Nickelback decided to write their own material and are thus infinitely more deserving of bottles to the head.

But neither of them suck as much as Madison Rising. That band makes Nickelback look like The Talking Heads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Never heard of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afternoon Delight is also about sex. The Instagram parody is better than any Nickleback song ever written. A truly awful band. Im not sure which is worse, them or Justin Bieber. You are right Nickleback is way worse.
I was in a band a few years ago and we played quite a few Nickleback tunes,and i guess it's more fun to play than just listen to.
Women at the clubs really liked the tunes,and never failed to hit the dance floor when we played them. I never quite understood WHY the tunes went over as well with the ladies

I was in a band a few years ago and we played quite a few Nickleback tunes,and i guess it's more fun to play than just listen to.
Women at the clubs really liked the tunes,and never failed to hit the dance floor when we played them. I never quite understood WHY the tunes went over as well with the ladies
I can completely understand that. One of the things I don't like about their stuff is the drop Q tuning. They might as well have three basses.

Womerns don't seem to like any of the stuff I enjoy at all. Go figure. :shrug:

I posted them on Facebook earlier today. They're seriously the shittiest band I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to Attack Attack.
Wow. That's saying something. Do I play guitar for them and don't remember?

I posted them on Facebook earlier today. They're seriously the shittiest band I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to Attack Attack.
is this the group? if the singer had a Country Twang this would be all over Modern Country stations. I listened few of the tunes and have heard(and been in!) far worse bands

(and been in!) far worse bands

I don't believe you.

Due to forum rules I can't go into all of my issues with them, but I find their music so repellant that I would actually BUY an Attack Attack CD over receiving a free one from Madison Rising. Hell, I'd rather listen to an entire Nickelback album.

wait, what's wrong with drop tunings?

I'm not going to sit here and defend shitty music. don't get me wrong. but don't blame the versatility of the instrument.
Nothing in particular. I don't know much about them, but their guitars sound like mush to me.

wait, what's wrong with drop tunings?

I'm not going to sit here and defend shitty music. don't get me wrong. but don't blame the versatility of the instrument.

Nothing in particular. I don't know much about them, but their guitars sound like mush to me.

So Drop tunings are not really the culprit. Poor application by a shitty band is the real problem. You dislike especially their particular use of said tunings. I can dig that. I hated that band when they came. Never looked back.

Also, I feel a little bad that a parody of one of my threads became a Nickelback beat down. But not that bad. I didn't make the hate.

Back