Swiss People Eat Their Pets

Well we all know Koreans like a bit of Labrador in their sandwiches, Im surprised it happens in Europe too though, albeit a small percentage

Even cat juggling doesn't go down this dark path. :embarrassed:
tumblr_l73xjwBIrM1qbqm2bo1_r1_400.gif

They're just being thrifty. When it's time for Fido to lay his burden down, why let all that good meat go to waste?

I was at a friend's house the other day and his son had found his landlord dead on the porch and cats had started eating his nose. It's the kinda pretty picture I felt really compelled to share. Keep it in mind, cat lovers. Me? I quit feeding the wild cats and decided to stick with dogs and birds. I don't think Page or B.B. King will eat me. I guess I won't know the difference anyways.

Pretty sure dogs and birds would do a number to a deceased person. They seem to be free of much of the emotional attachment we are burdened with.

I was at a friend's house the other day and his son had found his landlord dead on the porch and cats had started eating his nose. It's the kinda pretty picture I felt really compelled to share. Keep it in mind, cat lovers. Me? I quit feeding the wild cats and decided to stick with dogs and birds. I don't think Page or B.B. King will eat me. I guess I won't know the difference anyways.

Nom!
I remember a man we had a call on who died in his back yard and his dogs ate one eye and some of his nose. messedup0
Of course the ME had a clever joke.

Nom!
I remember a man we had a call on who died in his back yard and his dogs ate one eye and some of his nose. messedup0
Something to think about when you're dying. I think I'll die out in the woods where I can feed the coyotes, hawks, buzzards, rats, etc. I'm a real nature boy.

Reactions: Tig
According to some animal rights nutters some Swiss people make sossages out of their dogs, they want to ban this; I only want to doubt it.

But let's take off and ban it from orbit, why the hell not?

Nom!
Wait. I can't die yet. Throw the dog out first. He's outside? Ok. Goodbye. I'm dead now.

I had a next-door neighbor about 17 years ago that, after his fiancée left him for beating on her, had some of his friends move in to help with the rent or he couldn't afford the house. It was a party scene over there most of the time :(

Anyways, when his friends got tired of the party and moved out on him a couple of years later, he couldn't afford the rent. He moved out and left his 2 dogs tied up out back. Since I work 3rd shift I didn't realize he was moved out. My brother-in-law and his sons came over to redo my roof. While they were up there a neighborhood young gal came over to pet the doggies next door. They were so hungry they attacked her to try and eat her :eek:

My bro-in-law's youngest son practically jumped off the roof, ran over and beat the dogs off her, then called the cops. That's when they found out he had moved out. I know they placed a warrant out for his arrest for cruelty/negligence to animals, I never did hear what happened to him though.

Back