Sweet! Michigan is getting a Giordano's

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
http://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2016/04/chicago_pizzeria_coming_to_wes.html

eat0

Still, it's probably a good 1 1/2 hour + drive away from me :(

Pizza_New-Homepage-image.jpg

There's one coming soon to Phoenix too. I'll wait until the excitement has died down to try it.
I'm more excited about Chompie's opening a location right down the street from us.
12771711_10153243096596784_8784315838172013826_o.jpg

Of the chains, I think I like Malnati's better
Malnati's has the best deep dish. Giordano's isn't bad. Gino's East is pretty good too. Gino's East sells a very good frozen deep dish pizza for around $7 in supermarkets.

@Jbird If you ever travel to my area to see my band, the place we play every month, Pat's Irish Pub, has a chef that used to work at Gino's East so they make stuffed pizza like Gino's and Giordanos! :baimun:

We'll be playing there this coming Thursday. You can even call in your pizza ahead of time since it takes almost an hour to cook.

There's one coming soon to Phoenix too. I'll wait until the excitement has died down to try it.
I'm more excited about Chompie's opening a location right down the street from us.
12771711_10153243096596784_8784315838172013826_o.jpg

We recently got the first Blakes lottaburger in Arizona (so far they don't have any Pheonix plans yet) which is a N.M. based chain if you're not familiar (Hatch Green Chile burgers), anyway it's only like 1.5 miles from me :love: still waiting for the excitement to die down before I go. I've been to them in NM but no restuarant is worth the hassle of excitement crowds IMHO.

We recently got the first Blakes lottaburger in Arizona (so far they don't have any Pheonix plans yet) which is a N.M. based chain if you're not familiar (Hatch Green Chile burgers), anyway it's only like 1.5 miles from me :love: still waiting for the excitement to die down before I go. I've been to them in NM but no restuarant is worth the hassle of excitement crowds IMHO.

Where is Blake's located? I'll be going to Ft Grant in a few weeks, I'll have lunch there if it's not too crowded.

Yeah, Giordano's is pretty good - especially if you don't have anything else of merit nearby.

Best pan/stuffed I've ever had was UNO/Due in Chicago - and NOT any of those UNO's pub abominations that are not even close.

Where is Blake's located? I'll be going to Ft Grant in a few weeks, I'll have lunch there if it's not too crowded.

When you hit the Tucson area take the Speedway exit off I-10 and head east head about a mile or two past the University and it's on your right hand side between Tucson BLVD and Country Club, I'd say it's no more than 6 miles from the interstate exit.
From there you can hang a right onto Country Club for about two miles till it hits Aviation parkway (country club dead ends at aviation) , then take a left at Aviation Parkway head another couple miles till your hit s. Alvernon. take s. Alvernon way a few miles till you see the 1-10 east exit (on your left) then your back on the highway heading east.

TL/DR it's about a mile east of the University of Arizona. In all honesty it's not too crowded now. I might even hit it up tomorrow. You'll be fine in a few weeks.

Back