Superbowl 50 Game thread

I know that Peyton was more of an offense manager and they wouldn't have even been in the playoffs without the defense, but I still think this is funny.

I know that Peyton was more of an offense manager and they wouldn't have even been in the playoffs without the defense, but I still think this is funny.
Yes that is pretty funny. I was thinking in the end of the third-quarter and most of the fourth quarter that it was an awful lot of Omaha's for one and 2 yard run plays. :wink:

A little late but still cool!!!

Super Bowl Drinking.jpg

Ugly game. Sloppy play. Denver defense looked sharp. Everyone else was kind of blah. The Panthers might need to acquire a couple more weapons for Cam for that team to stay competitive. Manning put up a Dilfer-esque performance. Good enough to not blow it for the defense. In no way inspired or exciting.
Benwickere & Benjamin will be back next season.

Last edited:
Benwickere will be back next season.

Elway kinda did the same thing with his last Bowl for the Broncos too. Unlike Dilfer, who was only ever marginally serviceable, Peyton and John were two of the best in their respective primes. It's rare to maintain that peek performance. I think Manning should retire.

Elway kinda did the same thing with his last Bowl for the Broncos too. Unlike Dilfer, who was only ever marginally serviceable, Peyton and John were two of the best in their respective primes. It's rare to maintain that peek performance. I think Manning should retire.

I think Peyton is one of the best to ever play the game.

If he doesn't retire now, I will drop him in the ranks. He was great. Now he's okay at best. Time to go and secure your legacy.

I think Peyton is one of the best to ever play the game.

If he doesn't retire now, I will drop him in the ranks. He was great. Now he's okay at best. Time to go and secure your legacy.
Agreed. I think most everyone assumes he will retire and go out on top. Be silly not to. Plus he has that whole Nationwide thing to do.

Back