Achtung! Summer RecordingFest! White Elephant, with a twist...

Ok, so when is the reveal deadline on this thing I got myself into? The first one I really committed to, and I just realized I will be trying to do justice to another Weiner's work!

The main sticky thread with the dates is in the studio forum. You got about 3 months.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

sounds good, brother.
if ya want,I can send you a link that has FAR more tunes than my website does.
might have an easier time choosing

This one is sneaking up on us! I've got the music for mine mostly done, but I still need to write and record vocals.

This one is sneaking up on us! I've got the music for mine mostly done, but I still need to write and record vocals.

I'm looking forward to hearing those vocals. And don't feel like you have to make it have anything to do with the "name" of the song. I wrote that song sometime around freshman year of college and literally just needed something to put down after I had recorded it, and that's the first thing that came to mind. So you're free to make the lyrics whatever you'd like.

:thu:

I'm looking forward to hearing those vocals. And don't feel like you have to make it have anything to do with the "name" of the song. I wrote that song sometime around freshman year of college and literally just needed something to put down after I had recorded it, and that's the first thing that came to mind. So you're free to make the lyrics whatever you'd like.

:thu:

@eloydrummerboy
Actually, I've come up with a chorus that is a variation on the name you gave it. I just need some verses.

If you want to write, or co-write lyrics, let me know and I'll send you the music I have (I did a slightly different arrangement from your demo).

Back