Achtung! Summer RecordingFest! White Elephant, with a twist...

Jeremy

Also no borders.
Here, we will each submit our names only if we believe we have the sack to cover another Weiner's original song!

(Disclaimer: you can still participate if you have no original songs, and I don't really care what song you end up picking. It can be anything, really. I'm mostly being a windbag for no reason here.)

Anyway, put your name in already.

I'll start:

Jeremy
Knox In Box
Prages
Gary Blanchard
Peeker
Eloydrummerboy
Sunvalleylaw
Modern Saint
Rsadasiv

Last edited:
For clarity: let's just put our names in for now. Since this one is going to be a little more involved than normal white elephant deals, we can work with whichever forumite we end up with to pick the song from their catalog.

do we get to pick what song the victim does?
or is it their choice?

either way, I feel sorry for the poor bastard that gets stuck with me. *eyes Blanchard* :wink:

I might contribute a cover, but not a White Elephant one. My track record for the past few Recordingfests has been abysmal.

What if our personal collection of tunes is a bunch of random incomplete samplings of ideas and riffs? Are you saying that I stand a chance of getting some of the musical geniuses on this site to take one of my pieces of turd and polish it into something that might even be respectable? And at the same time I get to completely adulterate the product of their hard work and dedication?

Oh hell yeah, count me in!

I'm in, though I have no original songs. Remember when assigning a song to me that I am no shred maestro. Punky, indy, floggy, [grungey] (read easy) is more my style. :grin:

EDIT: fixed Grungey from the darned autocorrect turning it into gurney.

Last edited:
Back