Summer Concerts on tap. What you got?

Starting to shape up to be a decent summer for me!!

Got Wilco coming right here to Sun Valley, out on the lawn at the base of the ski hill. Always an awesome venue!
WilcoSV.jpg

Also have tix for the Foo Fighters in the Gorge at George in early September.
05summ_pop_xl(2).jpg

Have maybe, maybe a chance to catch The Decemberists in mid-july in Boise if it works out. May not due to schedule. And same thing for The Punch Brothers in Boise in early September, a week before the Foos.

What you got?

Last edited:
Don't know about summer yet, but I've got Wilco coming up next week just in time for our anniversery. Then Zappa Plays Zappa a week or two after that.

I have a ticket for Ufomammut in June. Lana Del Ray is tempting, but not if Courtney Love is the opener. Van Halen tickets start at $69.50 which is way too much for has-beens playing nostalgia shows, so fuck that. I don’t expect to see much else pop up.

i just found out Smokin' Joe Kubek is gonna be in Auburn Hills (an hour north of me)......SUNDAY......guess i won't make that one. :mad:

So far the only tickets I have are for the Foo Fighter's 4th of July show at RFK and Flogging Molly. I have a few more I want to go to, Jason Isbell, The Decemberists and possibly the Counting Crows.

Not much for concerts anymore but me and Mrs may go see the Dirty Knobs in June. The Dirty Knobs is Mike Campbell's side project when not playing with the Heartbreakers.

Brian Setzer(with George Thorogood) at the end of May - Canadaigua NY
Heart in June - Niagara Falls Canada
Rush in June - Buffalo, NY
Rush in June - Toronto, ON

I think that's it so far.

Might add some outdoor shows at Artpark in Lewiston, NY and maybe Safari Niagara in Stevensville, ON if they ever post shows....

Edit: corrected month for RUSH shows.

Adding ZZ Top to the list.
Windsor, not Niagara.

Last edited:
flaming lips
janes addiction

our band should be playing some fun shows to so that will be great.

Faith No More
Primus/Dino Jr.
Willie Nelson
Avett Brothers
Maybe the Solid Sound festival? I'd rather see Wilco in a theater, but the only dates near me are festival dates.

Nothing....:embarrassed:

And....I'm gigging the same night the Foos are playing over here.
I do have a Gilmour concert in September to look forward to though. :)

Bobby Dylan and Ringo Starr and The All-Star Band.

Setzer may or may not happen depending on when we go on vacation.

Thinking about Vince Gill in two weeks.

Last edited:
I just got back from seeing Nightwish w/Sabaton & Delain, in Cleveland.

Next week is Haken, 2 weeks after that is Kamelot w/Dragonforce, and in June it's Rush :)

Only other one I know of I'll be going to is Symphony X w/Overkill, in September.

Nothing so far. Tom Paxton, on his farewell tour, will be in my area; sadly right when I will be in the Poconos.Other than that, nothing else on the radar.

Back