Suhr Hedgehog 50

Meh. Sounds good but definitely for the tweakers that like to push/pull/save/loop/rinse/repeat. I like Mark's Badger or the little Corso way more.

It lead me to this video.....

I don't remember when I started rolling my eyes at this pointless wanking. I don't even feel like "Good for them" anymore... it's more like "Do they even understand why people listen to music?" :facepalm:

Meh. Sounds good but definitely for the tweakers that like to push/pull/save/loop/rinse/repeat. I like Mark's Badger or the little Corso way more.

It lead me to this video.....

I don't remember when I started rolling my eyes at this pointless wanking. I don't even feel like "Good for them" anymore... it's more like "Do they even understand why people listen to music?" :facepalm:

The Corso was a complete and utter disappointment when I finally tried one. I was ready to order it but meh.

image.jpg

When you getting yours, Mark?

Nah...I've got more than enough killer amps. The only thing that I would like amp-wise if I start gigging more blues band stuff would be a 5e3 Tweed deluxe clone for the low volume gigs. The 50 watt Holland is really too loud to use in most places so it'll probably get the 6v6 conversion.

I can get away with 40 watts on my Allen Encore, but yeah, that master volume is at 7.
I'm half tempted to take my Deluxe to my cover gig in Villa Park this weekend. Its a fairly small room. The Suhr works fine because of the power scaling but the best of both worlds would be me running the Badger as a dirty amp and the Deluxe for my clean sounds (the Holland for clean outside gigs). I would be in heaven.

Nah...I've got more than enough killer amps. The only thing that I would like amp-wise if I start gigging more blues band stuff would be a 5e3 Tweed deluxe clone for the low volume gigs. The 50 watt Holland is really too loud to use in most places so it'll probably get the 6v6 conversion.
I was under the impression that you were going for the Holland for smaller gigs...are there2 models and you got the wrong one?

I was under the impression that you were going for the Holland for smaller gigs...are there2 models and you got the wrong one?
Actually I got it for my blues gigs but mine has 6l6 tubes in it. @telecaster911's amp that I tried a P-stock last year has 6v6's and is a much more manageable volume.

Back