Suhr Classic TS

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
http://www.suhr.com/Classic-TS/

Ocean Turquoise Metallic

Trans Shell Pink
The Suhr Classic TS, combines the essence of our Classic and Classic T body styles, to offer players the utmost versatility and comfort within a single instrument. Designed with the working player in mind, the Classic TS covers a wide-range of styles whether your playing style is Rock, Country, or Blues.

Olympic White

Natural
Each Classic TS features our improved headstock design, which enhances tuning stability and eliminates the need for a string tree. The Classic TS also incorporates our innovative neck heel, which delivers unmatched playability and comfort when reaching above the 15th fret.

Burgundy Mist

Trans White
The Classic TS is a unique amalgamation of two iconic instruments fused together to bring players an encyclopedia of classic tones with effortless playability and craftsmanship. Who says you can’t have “The Best Of Both Worlds.”

Ocean Turquiose Metallic

Natural
Interested in a Classic TS? Check out George’s Music Center’s Dealer Select Run.

FINISH INDEX

TONE WOODS

spacer.gif

I only like the natural and trans white one. That said, I'd rather have this:

T1g8wHXmJfXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

Not only is more about what I want electronically out of a Tele, I can also realistically own one in the future.

HOLY SHIT! That's a big pic Batman!

I'm sure it's a fine guitar but I would have chosen a different bridge and pickup configuration for that.

I like it but I've had my SSH Tele requirements fulfilled for years already by my Yamaha Pacifica 812S

Pacifica812S.jpg

There are other versions I like better and I never did like their headstock shape. Not many people have bettered Leo's designs.

Back