Suggestions for low watt tube amps

I think I am witnessing the only forum I have been in that started out as a gear thread and ended up in a recommendation on what to practice and improve on. Kudos. :clap:

Any other forum would've started with someone wanting to play like EVH and everyone telling them they need about $10,000 worth of guitars, pedals and amps in order to start achieving this, lol.

I do support what everyone has said on here. The Class 5 is a very transparent amp, so there is absolutely nothing to hide behind. That could be part of the reason for your dislike of the amp so far.

I think I am witnessing the only forum I have been in that started out as a gear thread and ended up in a recommendation on what to practice and improve on. Kudos. :clap:

Any other forum would've started with someone wanting to play like EVH and everyone telling them they need about $10,000 worth of guitars, pedals and amps in order to start achieving this, lol.

I do support what everyone has said on here. The Class 5 is a very transparent amp, so there is absolutely nothing to hide behind. That could be part of the reason for your dislike of the amp so far.
It's not so much that I disliked it as much as it made me realize I need to practice. So that's in the end has made me like it. It showed me that I need a lot of work so I'm gonna play the shit out of it. Guitar aerobics

That is what is really about being here. Everyone is supportive and the bashing kept to a minimum - props to admins. We do get out hand and will rag on each other but that isn't flaming and if it does get out of hand, admin will shut it down ASAP.

Back