Mojo Request Sudden death in family.

Wow....only ten years?? and he he behaves himself he may get out in 6 or 7...just....wow. Prayers and mojo to the whole family...

Wow....only ten years?? and he he behaves himself he may get out in 6 or 7...just....wow. Prayers and mojo to the whole family...

Maybe even earlier. Idk how ohio works, but in Indiana, you can "serve" 10 years in a little less than 4. Hardly seems fitting for the crime in this case.

My brother-in-law's brother was just stabbed to death by his step-father. Real bad scene right now. My sister is a mess and trying to hold it together and her husband... we're worried he might do something rash if his step-father isn't locked up. His ten year old sister is just sitting here crying, because she doesn't understand why her daddy would kill her brother... really fucked up situation and they could all use some mojo please. :(

Sent from none of your fuckin' business!
Peace and condolence mojo streaming.

A year ago today. Looking back its even more fucked up. Blake has almost finished restoring Cody's old truck and has taken to driving it around as his daily driver. Katie got him a memorial sticker for the rear window this week.

Just wow.

Maybe enough distance now to write a concept album about it. I missed this the first time around, but, Good Lord.

Back