stupid boost question

The Colossus is the sound of doom. Really. I just need to pay for these pedals. Probably think about it for a week, while stuff comes in, but don't be surprised to see a spam thread.

The Super Duper has allegedly been delivered. I'll find out when I'm at the Music School tomorrow. However, the Soul Food has had no updates since being put on a truck in Grand Rapids, MI on the 21st. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday. While this is likely just USPS being USPS, you never can tell.

Soul Food is a no show. But the Z-Vex is fan fucking tastic. I boosted an Ampeg Gemini with it this morning and it bloomed.

The thing that bugs me is EHX is out of them. New shipment doesn't come in until next month. I could turn a profit here...

:cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
The Vex is really something. It doesn't have a lot of distortion. But it's not supposed to. I'm probably going to run it last, except when using my flanger.

Also, I'm very happy I bought the Vexter model. The hand painted are nice, and they do have a lifetime warranty, but I couldn't justify the price.

Sounds good with the Allen at bedroom levels. Appears to keep the high end I wanted . I'm going to mark off on the clean dial where it needs to be set for the Ric and for the PRS so the amp responds to them similarly. That'll be the "always on" side. Then I can use the MV side for a dirty boost.

Back