Mojo Request Stress Update

wok

Unholy Meat Obelisk
First of all, thanks everyone for your support, you guys are good folk!

Went to see my doctor today. He has signed me off work for 4 weeks to get rest and referred me to a psychologist.

Hopefully this will be a step in the right direction for me.

I will have plenty of time to reflect and think about my future. To be honest, I love my job but it has never paid me enough to live comfortably, especially with a large debt to pay off. Perhaps it was time to make a radical change to my life and unconsciously I sabotaged my job to make a change.

Strangely enough, I have been really inspired and productive when it comes to writing music, so there’s that...

Upwards and onwards

great - I hope that the four weeks off gives you the opportunity to think strategically about where you want to go and develop a plan to get you there!

Reactions: wok
Look at what you're consuming also. I had to cut caffeine out of my life years ago. Just doesn't go well with my system and directly affects my blood pressure. Get your blood pressure checked also if you haven't already, that alone can give you anxiety effects. And if by chance you smoke, that has to go.

and exercise . . . blah, blah, blah

Yes all the stuff we always hear is actually necessary when you're not young anymore

Back