Stranger Things

The wife and I finished it last weekend, I liked it she had a different opinion.
We moved on to Bloodline which so far is very good.

The wife and I finished it last weekend, I liked it she had a different opinion.
We moved on to Bloodline which so far is very good.

Bloodline was excellent in season 1, but I've sort of lost interest in it.

My wife is still watching it and I watched one of the episodes from season 2 last night, but I'm not that into it any more.

It's a well done series, for sure.

I'm not going to get into spoilers or anything for Stranger Things, but I'll leave it as a B-/C+ grade at the end of the season. :wink:

Demogorgon.JPG

Would have raised the grade quite a bit.
:wink:

Just got Netflix 4 days ago and have started with Better Call Saul, but have already stayed to cast an eye out for what's next. Thanks for the tip.

Just got Netflix 4 days ago and have started with Better Call Saul, but have already stayed to cast an eye out for what's next. Thanks for the tip.
I started that one but couldn't get into it. If you haven't seen Breaking Bad....HIGHLY recommended. I loved it.

Did any of us old timers recognize the '80s tupperware container in the last episode of Stranger Things during the police party towards the end?

I started that one but couldn't get into it. If you haven't seen Breaking Bad....HIGHLY recommended. I loved it.
I watched Breaking Bad through twice already. My two favourite characters were Saul and Mike, so I'm really digging the background.

Back