Strange GAS

Yeah, I kinda like that too...how many times have I fumbled with my cell to see what time it was??
too many to count.

I love watches. It's one of the things I like to collect along with guns and guitars.
Whenever I see a watch display in a store I almost always go check them out. I can appreciate them as a piece of jewelry but they are just too uncomfortable for me to wear.

If you step on the switch, does it make time go faster, make a horrible gig end sooner?

I have my sets pretty much timed out, so I never worry much about time, but I can see where that would be handy for you.

Yeah. We don't actually have set lists, we pick songs on the fly with a few chunks that are a given most nights.
At my age, if I don't have some type of list I won't remember what songs I can play, and I don't want to stand there while I try to remember. :grin:

I am not a slave to the list, however, and will move things around as seems best.

That would be great for doom bands. Just work out how long to play a riff for so you don’t have to count out plays of riffs that can span minutes in a song that lasts an hour.

But I’m kind of amazed that venues don’t keep a clock in the sound booth so bands know when to stop.

That would be great for doom bands. Just work out how long to play a riff for so you don’t have to count out plays of riffs that can span minutes in a song that lasts an hour.

But I’m kind of amazed that venues don’t keep a clock in the sound booth so bands know when to stop.
I don't play in venues with sound booths or even stages most of the time.

Back