Stop making killer reverb pedals already

Officially out of money.
<----------
upload_2015-6-10_9-4-58.png

Not much a reverb fan to be honest. I just have the HOF mini set to the default sound it came with just for a tiny amount, as the Victory doesn't have built in reverb. :embarrassed:

I'm a massive delay whore though. :embarrassed:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Well I went ahead and ordered the Richtone. Looks well made and has all the standard features.
3 way switch for hall, spring, and room. blend knob for dry/wet signal, time knob for decay, and an A/B switch for dark/bright. Plus I couldn't resist the Tikis.
When I get it I'll provide a complete review
And just for kicks the Joyo trem too.

Not much a reverb fan to be honest. I just have the HOF mini set to the default sound it came with just for a tiny amount, as the Victory doesn't have built in reverb. :embarrassed:

I'm a massive delay whore though. :embarrassed:

I'm not too into the traditional reverbs, I like the ones that can get real crazy.

The Richtone came yesterday and I had a chance to play with it a bit.
Nice sturdy box, seems well made.
It's very quiet, no noise.
This is not a wild and crazy effect, just good clean sounding reverb.
The spring setting is very realistic and better to me than a lot of actual springs in some combo amps.
Crank the spring setting and you get a very convincing surf sound.
Have not played with the room and hall settings much but they sound good, just not real over the top.
In summary, a good value @ $120 or so if you just want to add a decent reverb to an amp that doesn't have one.
If you are looking for wild and crazy over the top washes of never heard before ambient sounds, look elsewhere.

As for the Joyo tremelo, similar feelings about it.
Solid metal housing.
Quiet.
Nothing fancy just basic trem with speed and depth.
A great value @$29 if you just want to add a bit of warble on those 60s tunes.

Back