Stop making killer reverb pedals already

I'm with you Chad. Every time I think I've got my reverb nailed down, I hear something else that catches my attention.

BTW, have you hear the Boss Tera Echo? :grin:

I'm with you Chad. Every time I think I've got my reverb nailed down, I hear something else that catches my attention.

BTW, have you hear the Boss Tera Echo? :grin:

I did when it first came out and I thought it was awesome. But there are so many others out there now that I like better.

LOL. That exactly what I was telling Earthquaker when I was waiting, impatiently, for the Afterneath. Wasn't my thing in the final analysis, but I wanted it SOOOOOOO badly.

I played this one when I was looking for a trem pedal. The guy that owns the music shop tossed this one into the mix... What a jerk!?

Why do they have to cost so much?
All I want is realistic spring and trem for my Bassman and it sucks that it seems to cost megabucks.
The best I've heard is Topanga + Valcoder, but damn that's hard on the ol pocketbook.
Second best I've heard is Strymon Flint, but cost is about the same.
I know there's Berringer, but I need something more durable and gigable than that.

What say you Verb Maniacs for decent Spring and Tremelo for the financially challenged?

Have you checked out the Hall of Fame? I just sold mine, but only because I have 2 other reverbs...I think they sound great.

All I want is realistic spring and trem for my Bassman and it sucks that it seems to cost megabucks.
The best I've heard is Topanga + Valcoder, but damn that's hard on the ol pocketbook.
I know there's Berringer, but I need something more durable and gigable than that.

What say you Verb Maniacs for decent Spring and Tremelo for the financially challenged?

Reverb: TC HOF Mini (Use the plate setting)
Tremolo: BOSS TR-2

I can't help with the tremolo. I hate that effect and have never owned one.

For a traditional reverb, I would get this.
https://reverb.com/item/652042-mojo-hand-fx-dewdrop-reverb

I had one a while ago and it is really good for a regular reverb. I wanted something a little crazier, so I sold it and got something else.

The mojohand is about the same price as a Topanga.
The magnifica is interesting, around the same price as a Boss Fender Spring pedal.

I've never had tremelo either, but Catlinbreads demo of the Valcoder makes me want one.

The mojohand is about the same price as a Topanga.
The magnifica is interesting, around the same price as a Boss Fender Spring pedal.

I've never had tremelo either, but Catlinbreads demo of the Valcoder makes me want one.
The link I posted was one for $120 on reverb.com

You can be confident buying mojo hand used, Brad is cool and will fix a busted pedal even if you didn't buy it new.

Richtone Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
by Richtone Amplification
Be the first to review this item

List Price: $149.95
Price: $112.46 + $3.99 shipping
You Save: $37.49 (25%)

Only 4 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by My Music Life.

Estimated Delivery Date: June 11 - 16 when you choose Expedited at checkout
  • Housed in a solid steel case with powder coat painted finish
  • All electronic components used are of top quality. Simple and durable.
  • Designed to not cut volume and provide seamless operation.
  • Designed to provide the excellent sound Richtone is known for.
  • Unique commissioned artwork by the artist Johnny Crap.
2 new from $112.46

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 39
Richtone Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
by Richtone Amplification
Be the first to review this item

List Price: $149.95
Price: $112.46 + $3.99 shipping
You Save: $37.49 (25%)

Only 4 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by My Music Life.

Estimated Delivery Date: June 11 - 16 when you choose Expedited at checkout
  • Housed in a solid steel case with powder coat painted finish
  • All electronic components used are of top quality. Simple and durable.
  • Designed to not cut volume and provide seamless operation.
  • Designed to provide the excellent sound Richtone is known for.
  • Unique commissioned artwork by the artist Johnny Crap.
2 new from $112.46

This is the only demo I could find. The demo quality is bad so it is pretty hard to judge the actual pedal.

Back