Stop making killer reverb pedals already

maxresdefault.jpg

yeah, I've been stalking that one too. Just watched the demo again earlier today. You should buy it and sell me the Blue Sky. :grin:

I'm happy with my amp reverb. I'm happy with my amp reverb. I'm happy with my amp reverb.
I'm happy with my amp reverb. I'm happy with my amp reverb. I'm happy with my amp reverb.

I'm happy with my amp reverb. I want this reverb. I'm happy with my amp reverb.
I'm not convinced...

I want that pedal!!

i love my dispatch master too.

my main gigging amp doesn't have reverb so i have to use a pedal. my other amp has reverb and its really good but pedals can get really crazy which is fun sometimes.

we need to build one of those bank teller tubes.

You know if we lived pretty much anywhere else in the country it wouldn't be so bad. I just google mapped from my house to your town and it is only 50 miles, but it takes an hour and a half to drive there.

It is a shame he lives all the way on the other side of DC. If we were a bit closer, we could just go back and forth and trade pedals every week when we get bored. :grin:
St first I thought you were referring to Gary and thought "yeah, that is a shame."

St first I thought you were referring to Gary and thought "yeah, that is a shame."

I'd love to live near Gary too. I could introduce him the wonderful world of reverb and delay and make his music even more groovy.

it makes me crazy. I've been doing it in some form or another here for more than 8 years now.

I hate weeknight shows because of it. I am surprised I didn't have a stroke on the way to the 9:30 club to see Big Head Todd. That was freaking nuts.

Back