Stolen music gear/truck alert

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Griff and his wife Laura are local musicians...you might know him from his Youtube channel. He was also one of the other guitar players in All Star Trio before Dom settled on Joey and myself and it was a rotating lineup. I've never met him in person since we were always on opposite schedules for the same spot but everyone I know who has worked with him has said that he's a good guy.

https://www.facebook.com/saxcymbal/posts/10206106443041535

Laura Hamlin
added 2 new photos.

22 hrs · Edited ·
PLEASE PLEASE SHARE. ALL OF OUR GEAR IS STOLEN!!! SOMEONE TOOK OFF WITH OUR HUGE RED F250 TRUCK WHICH WAS HOOKED UP TO OUR HUGE TRAILER WHICH WAS FULL OF ALL OUR GEAR FROM OUR GIG LAST NIGHT. GRIFF WOKE UP AT 7:embarrassed:0AM TO UNLOAD AND TAKE THE TRAILER TO WHERE WE STORE IT. WHEN HE WENT OUT THE FRONT DOOR - THE ENTIRE RIG WAS GONE!!!! HELP! COPS ARE ON THE WAY. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A RED 250 and a WHITE TRAILER!!!!!!!! Trailer in picture 1. Red truck in picture 2. License plate of trailer: 4MX7842 License plate of truck: 8P88544 Trailer has a dent in front right metal section down low.

:mad:
I hope they recover it all and the thieves are castrated with barbed wire just before being apprehended.
Um, do they even have barbed wire in SoCal, or is that more a Texas thing?

Back