WTF: Sting Is Charging People €262 ($345) A Day To Harvest His Crops

Tig

Fucktangular
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-grapes-olives-for-200-a-day-you-pay-him.html

pick_3017611b.jpg

For what it's worth, there are unfamous farmers who do "agritainment" B and Bs where guests pay for the honor of working a farm for a weekend. So it's still a douchebag move, but he's not innovating in douchebaggery.

For what it's worth, there are unfamous farmers who do "agritainment" B and Bs where guests pay for the honor of working a farm for a weekend. So it's still a douchebag move, but he's not innovating in douchebaggery.

yea....but i bet the "unfamous" farmers aren't charging $1000 a bottle for the wine somebody else harvested.

I see "U-Pick" fruit farms all of the time.

I roll down my window and yell, "No! You pick. I'll pay the extra dollar for a basket of peaches!"

Besides, there are immigrant farm workers that need the job.

How much to fuck his fuck his wife for a day?
Sting+Trudie+Styler+Whitney+Museum+American+SgpJgy_ex9ll.jpg

Hey, my lawn needs mowing. Anyone like to give me $40 to mow it?

Movies were made about working ranches that let you pay for the experience of being a ranch hand. It's definitely not new, and it's definitely not what I would call fun, but to each their own. I can understand that there are people that would pay just to be able to say they actaully worked on Sting's Tuscan farm. For some people, being close to the famous is a real rush.

Back