Mojo Request Still Job Hunting

Mojo brother. Hell I am in Virginia and I would move there for a job at Taylor guitars.

Reactions: Tig
Mojo and luck.

I'm a fan of most Taylors, but I've thought about smashing my Big Baby a few times.

Sheet rock screws though the fretboard to hold the neck on? WTF, Bob?

@tgk03
I was reading their recent Wood & Steel periodical last night, which helping to create would likely be part of the job duties. If you don't get this magazine, try find one if possible. I think it comes free when you register your Taylor guitar.

Anyway, here are a few names you might want to know:
Marketing Deptartment VP: Tim O'Brien
Editor: Jim Kirlin
Art Director: Cory Sheehan
Graphic Designer: Rita Funk-Hoffman

Mojo.

As a transplant from OC to SD 23 years ago I can tell you that at first you will be shocked by the slower pace down here (relative to metro LA and OC), but it will grow on you. That being said, the weather here is even milder than where you are at now. One piece of advice I can give you is to get a place as close to work as possible. Unlike OC/LA you have to take the freeways to get from one city to another and rush hour really sucks here since everyone is funneled onto the freeway.

Taylor sounds like a cool place to work.

@tgk03
I was reading their recent Wood & Steel periodical last night, which helping to create would likely be part of the job duties. If you don't get this magazine, try find one if possible. I think it comes free when you register your Taylor guitar.

Anyway, here are a few names you might want to know:
Marketing Deptartment VP: Tim O'Brien
Editor: Jim Kirlin
Art Director: Cory Sheehan
Graphic Designer: Rita Funk-Hoffman
Thanks Tig. And everybody else, Thanks!

I saw that and yes, they mention it in their ad posting. You can read it online. I hope my magazine experience gives me a little advantage.

Reactions: Tig
images

'Course, if you get the job, you'll be hooking us up with that Taylor employee discount!

:wink:

Back