Stardust and Shadows - Video

Trippy! :rainfro:

No joni mitchell cameo was a bit disappointing. Unless she was walking by in that street scene ?
gbss.jpg

You didn't spot her? Damn, I hid her too well. :cheese:

I went for a trippy feel for this; I may try some other videos for other songs but doing different stuff. It's a lot of work, but a lot of fun as well.

I hadn't had a chance to listen to that with the video, I think the visuals bring it all together. It seemed to end too quickly for me. That's a pretty strong chorus, I'd like to hear it once more at the end.

I hadn't had a chance to listen to that with the video, I think the visuals bring it all together. It seemed to end too quickly for me. That's a pretty strong chorus, I'd like to hear it once more at the end.

It certainly is in the early 60's "pop song" time frame. :wink:

I was listening to the CD in the car this morning, and couldn't help but feel that this song actually has some possible "pop" appeal. I wonder how you release an independent single? :hippie:

Who would you approach to get something played on Sirius/XM? I think I'd start there and try to get a song on 'The Coffee House' or 'The Loft', those channels are where your style would work best. Maybe the Luna folks can help. Where are their other artists getting airplay?

Who would you approach to get something played on Sirius/XM? I think I'd start there and try to get a song on 'The Coffee House' or 'The Loft', those channels are where your style would work best. Maybe the Luna folks can help. Where are their other artists getting airplay?
Good thought. Let me investigate.

I've never really had a song that I felt was radio material. :embarrassed:ops:

Back