Star Wars Final Scene Sans Music

ZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'd be surprised if half the cast wasn't waking up every morning, showing up at the set, and thinking "What the fuck am I doing with my life? After this crap, I'm done."

Ms. Dmn23 decided she wanted to revisit the entire series recently. She'd already watched the first three when she told me about it so I thought, "Why not? I'll watch A New Hope, TESB, and ROTJ again. I haven't seen them in decades. I wonder if they're as good as I remember when I was a kid."

Holy shitballs, they're awful. Wooden acting, more plot holes than a Star Destroyer-sized hunk of Swiss cheese, and mediocre effects at best. The Williams score is the only thing worth a damn. WTF was I thinking?

Last edited:
Everyone but Harrison Ford was right.

At the very least, they appeared in three of the biggest movies ever. And will be appearing in another within a couple of years.

But what you're saying isn't really true. They were never superstars, but they got gigs. Hamill and Fisher both appeared in at least one classic each.

At the very least, they appeared in three of the biggest movies ever. And will be appearing in another within a couple of years.

But what you're saying isn't really true. They were never superstars, but they got gigs. Hamill and Fisher both appeared in at least one classic each.
Corvette summer and the blues brothers? Harry met Sally?

I'm familiar with the film (and the later cut) and I'm definitely a fan. But in the same breath you've declared it both overrated and one of the best war films around. So I remain confused about your opinion.

Back