Dig it! St Vincent Can Do No Wrong.

VoidTerraFirma

Live to wine
Special finishes from Ernie Ball to promote the new St. Vincent album. Limited to 12 pieces worldwide.

Bestill my heart!

https://www.music-man.com/masseduction

IMG_2850.PNG
IMG_2851.PNG

I just realized the first two pickups are pickguard mounted. It'd probably add $50 to trace a new pickguard for only a neck pickup, or in the case of Chad, no pickups. Hmm. I still really like the LPB one.

I just realized the first two pickups are pickguard mounted. It'd probably add $50 to trace a new pickguard for only a neck pickup, or in the case of Chad, no pickups. Hmm. I still really like the LPB one.

I'm fine with the extra pickups in there, but I would never use them. My guitars don't have neck pickups because I built them. Even if I threw a cheap $50 pickup in there, its still $50 on something I'd never use, so why bother. If they offered a single pickup version that was a few bucks cheaper, I'd buy that over a 3 pickup model, but if I had to pay and extra $50 to get rid of the extra pickups, I'd probably just leave them alone.

I'm fine with the extra pickups in there, but I would never use them. My guitars don't have neck pickups because I built them. Even if I threw a cheap $50 pickup in there, its still $50 on something I'd never use, so why bother. If they offered a single pickup version that was a few bucks cheaper, I'd buy that over a 3 pickup model, but if I had to pay and extra $50 to get rid of the extra pickups, I'd probably just leave them alone.

But the magnetic pull will alter your tone. Take them out.

Back