Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s demos!

dolphinstreet

Sent from The Nether
Sweet sounding, super-cheap quality tele! Oxymoron? Maybe, but it's true.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are amazingly good guitars for the money....I've thought of buying one just to play at home...

These are amazingly good guitars for the money....I've thought of buying one just to play at home...

First your mini-review of your student's new American Standard. Now this. I'd say you are becoming quite the Fender Fan Boy . . . . :poke:

Sweet sounding, super-cheap quality tele! Oxymoron? Maybe, but it's true.

Thanks for the great demo--looks like a lot of guitar for the $$$.

Sounds great!...I am seriously, seriously considering getting one of those..that way I have the holy trinity LP/Strat/Tele complete!.

Good demo!

I got to play a few Squier CV Strat's and Tele's at a big store in Tucson while on vacation. They really are quite decent for the dollar. :thu:

...Ive been gassing a Classic Vibe for a year...Ive played the 50's and loved it, but the look of the Custom 60's has given me gas seizures...

Whew! Haven't been around for awhile, but I have the same guitar in the videos. Robert is a great player! In any case, I gig and record with this guitar regularly. In fact, it gets more play time than my guitars worth 7-8 times as much! With a Fender-style amp, you get that classic Tele country-twang, but with a Marshall-style amp, the bridge pup can sound as thick as a 'bucker. It's such a versatile guitar.

And this particular one with the solid pine body resonates like a m-f! You can feel the vibrations in the body! That guitar has been a permanent resident in my stable since I got it. And the great thing is that if it ever gets damaged, it's easy to replace (not that I purposely go around beating it up)... :)

Back