Spiderman on Broadway...

As much as I'd like to dislike it (as I really don't care for Broadway style performances) the music is from Bono and The Edge... and the songs I've heard so far were not too bad.

It would depend on how "OVER THE.... TOP... THE ACTING... IS.... " :annoyed:

The singer from the band that they got to play Peter Parker looks the part.

I dunno... I would go out of curiosity and like of Spiderman... but I don't think I could drop $60 a ticket for it.

Actually.... the more I think about it.... if Spiderman and the Green Goblin were dancing while fighting and singing..... I'd probably rip my own eyes out. :annoyed:

My sister was supposed to audition for that but she ended up doing all those Little Mermaid auditions instead.

Spiderman on Broadway.

Super.

Bono has really turned into a whore.
Perhaps Spiderman will have some sort of underlying political theme where he feeds Africa or Sarajevo or something after defeating Dr. Octopus....

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Spiderman seems perfect right where it is, in the world of comic books and CGI laced films. It doesn't seem like it would adapt well to theater.

THIS on the other hand I would see.... it's completely campy and ridiculous... exactly how I feel about most broadway. :helper:

black-lagoon-musical.jpg

It's a rare day when I look at the NYC theatre listings and my first choice happens to be playing on Broadway.

Back