Soul Vibe

Chad

Slender Hobbit
So my Soul Vibe arrived today. I just did a quick 10 minutes with it, and it is pretty cool. No change in volume when kicked on and it pretty clean sounding. The LED flashes with the rate which I can't tell if I like or not. The coolest part, for me at least is the owners manual. It has some sample settings in there, which most manuals do, but this one gives the settings and then tells you what popular song uses that setting, like the first setting Breathe Pink Floyd, so right off the bat, I can set it and get a sound I am familiar with. I am lazy, well maybe not lazy but I don't have a ton of time to play with a pedal to see everything it can do. This gets me going in a familiar way. I like it.

HNPD! I love the Soul Vibe. I wish I had one with the cool 70s dude graphics. Mine is just brown. Why did they change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HNSVPD!

I decided to mess around with my Boss GT-6 univbe setting, before really thinking about diving into a stomp box. It was kind of fun, though.

Cool. I got mine yesterday too. The thing is a blast to play with. It naturally sounds like Hendrix and Gilmour on lots of settings. Mine came and was the newer brown sparkle version and not the 'disco dude' painted version. I guess I prefer the brown. Anyway, the newer version didn't come with the AC adapter. :( Still works with batteries.

First Impression, it's brown
image.jpg

Not cool funky 70s green
image.jpg

Found one in box for $40 so the brown is going back

Last edited:
Back