Sooo I think I got the job ....

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
So I met with the service manager today who runs 3 of Cochran's dealerships. Cochran is the largest dealer group in the region. This was sort of a second interview, which had been set up by 2 HR people I met with a week and a half ago.

We spent close to an hour and a half talking. Very casual for the most part. Good rapport. I REALLY liked the guy. After an hour or so he asks if I have any questions for him. I said well, not really, we covered most of it and he says well good, I need to talk to HR now and let them know how well this went and you'll hear from them. I said "Oh, that's great!" He said "Yeah, you DO know this went REALLY well, right?? I just cant offer it to you on the spot since we have the HR department that handles all that, but you'll be hearing from Courtney. YOu may want to let her know if you get another offer so she knows to stay on top of it."

Hmmmm.

I already met with the Courtney he is referring to. She's the one that specifically ASKED me to at least let them counter first if I got another offer. So unless this is total BS and the very busy service manager wasted an hour and a half of his day to blow smoke up my ass, I'll be the new service advisor for Cochran's new Mazda dealership.

giantsmiley.png

Back