Sonny strikes again

First off Sonny does not have a drivers license so obviously he would not car jack someone...why would he if he's not licensed to drive...c'mon also I doubt he'd go for a p.o.s. sissy car like a Prius...please! :mad:

Secondly does this look like the face of a Car Jacker......no I don't think so !

IMG_0454.jpg

To be fair though that was not far from where I live but Sonny was with me all day yesterday so I know he didn't do it *spits*

Did Sonny wake you up cop0
you mean cuz the time of my post...yes :embarrassed: I fell asleep at 6:30 pm watching retro 1980's commercials on youtube (via Roku) and he woke me at 11 pm so he could go to the bathroom out back...sonny is a good boy and if he was a carjacker he'd of just peed riught inside the house...but he didn't so this is proof he did not do the car jacking. He woke me again at 4:15 this morning so he could eat :embarrassed:

you mean cuz the time of my post...yes :embarrassed: I fell asleep at 6:30 pm watching retro 1980's commercials on youtube (via Roku) and he woke me at 11 pm so he could go to the bathroom out back...sonny is a good boy and if he was a carjacker he'd of just peed riught inside the house...but he didn't so this is proof he did not do the car jacking. He woke me again at 4:15 this morning so he could eat :embarrassed:

He has to get up early to cook meth.

He has to get up early to cook meth.

I hope yer happy calling a sweet innocent puppy a methhead :mad: I told Sonny what you said and he got all sad.

This is how he looked when I told him "Theodore called you a methhead"

IMG_0561.jpg

Then I showed him his Benebone chew bone and told him "Pretend it's Theodore...sick him " :mad

IMG_0564.jpg
IMG_0563.jpg

So that bone could be you. If you keep it up I'm putting Sonny on a Plane to the cornfields of Illinois to chew younto bits eat0

Where's Callie. :mad:

ps You probably said it in a bad tone, which is the only reason he would be sad. cop0

pss Calling him a puppy is mostly-white with black and brown spots privilege.

Last edited:
Back