Songs that always make you vry?

Seriously, the one song that brings tears to my eyes almost every time is Kenny Loggins - Conviction of the Heart. It came out about the time I started therapy and it just hits me at a deeper level. I know Loggins is Yacht Rock and Dad Rock, but I love a lot of his music.

I cry when listening to tunes all the time....It's great....Job well done..

The only tunes that I ever wrote that have brought me to tears are one called,'My Buddy'...It's a fingerpick tune and written shortly after three of my buds were killed the day after Christmas when I was 16....

The only reason I wasn't in that car was beacuse I was home playing the 2nd guitar I ever owned that was given to me by my Dad...

The second tune is called,'I Just Don't Think About Us Anymore'. Describing my divorce....No explanation required.....

I don't think there is any song that makes me vry, but Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead gives me the feels every time I hear it. Also Jesus Christ by Brand New

Seriously, the one song that brings tears to my eyes almost every time is Kenny Loggins - Conviction of the Heart. It came out about the time I started therapy and it just hits me at a deeper level. I know Loggins is Yacht Rock and Dad Rock, but I love a lot of his music.

Full Sail was great. Still listen to it.

Only song that makes me a little misty eyed is 2112.

Looks like I need to be a little more vareful when starting threads on my phone in direct sunlight.

Looks like I need to be a little more vareful when starting threads on my phone in direct sunlight.
Wear shades.....It's always worked for me....

Who wants a stranger trying to dig into their soul???

And strangers will try and do that...

If you can watch the U2 SNL performance of "Sometimes you can't make it on your own" that they performed right after Bono's dad passed away (he wrote the song for his dad) and not shed a tear, you have no soul.

I admittedly cryed like a Baby the first time I saw that Jessy getting lost sequence in Toy Story 2.

And, I was in a career transitional period the first time I ever really listened to "Don't Give Up" by Peter Gabriel.

Back