Songs getting Larsed

C6AD27E0-A51E-4617-8977-ECB186C5AF2C.jpeg

I love the angry, constipated, Lars faces.

Also, this gives me an appreciation of how bad Lars has become.

So, playing the wrong style over unrelated music doesn't work? Who knew? Up next: Wattsing an Iron Maiden song, Pearting AC/DC, and Krupaing Deadmous.

I mean, Lars is a disappoint, but this is like mocking a politician for a typo instead of their being a human dumpster fire or having incomprehensible policies.

Ok, it was funny. That dude aped the buhgeezis out of Lars in that video. Dead on the money.

But, I still don't get all the hate for Lars (strictly as a drummer and not as a whiney bitch). Is he the best drummer in the world?

No.

But he IS the best drummer for Metallica. That's a fact. He is a quintessential part of their sound, their success, and their massive impact on popular music. Not to mention the legion of more current bands that are in any way influenced by Metallica.

He's a gazillion times better drummer than I could ever hope to be.

Ok, it was funny. That dude aped the buhgeezis out of Lars in that video. Dead on the money.

But, I still don't get all the hate for Lars (strictly as a drummer and not as a whiney bitch). Is he the best drummer in the world?

No.

But he IS the best drummer for Metallica. That's a fact. He is a quintessential part of their sound, their success, and their massive impact on popular music. Not to mention the legion of more current bands that are in any way influenced by Metallica.

He's a gazillion times better drummer than I could ever hope to be.

Lars has songwriting credit on basically the entire Metallica catalog. He’s more than just a drummer.

Back