You need a customer application form.

Name
Address
Phone
Payment type
Model
Options
Customization notes
Are you a member of ANY online guitar forum, a Facebook user or user of any other social media format? Do you talk to people?
If so, and there is a problem with the transaction, shipping, or the product, are you going to contact me to sort it out or are you going to whine on the Internet about it?
If you're going to whine about it on the Internet, how long are you going to wait after sending me an e-mail?
Will your whine be about my lack of communication? If so, how many nanoseconds do I have in which to respond before the whine starts? Do you allow for non-business days in your expectation of a response?
If the courier damages the product, are you still going to "hope the manufacturer will do a solid" and then whine when I don't?
... (this could be a long application. No?)

If you ever feel like option one, here's an incentive not to:
cubicles-office-furniture-commercial-design-cubicle-walls-li7kx44i.jpg

An artist and craftsman would die a long and painful death in the stifling, anti-creative environment of a cube farm. :zoinks:

An artist and craftsman would die a long and painful death in the stifling, anti-creative environment of a cube farm. :zoinks:

True but at least you'd be getting paid. Trying to pay your bills while having people both screaming at you daily that you aren't going fast enough whilst not being perfect enough gets very old. I'm very tired.

It could be worse...you could be TMG/Rogue Guitar Shop and have multiple 50 page threads about you
Or you could be a walking bowl of dicks like Mason at Vertex, relabeling BBE wahs as original products and getting called out in public on it by Michael Landau and Joe Bonnamasa. LOL

True but at least you'd be getting paid. Trying to pay your bills while having people both screaming at you daily that you aren't going fast enough whilst not being perfect enough gets very old. I'm very tired.
Man, I get that and I don't even make anything... I just work in self storage. I got screamed at yesterday that we are locking the bathrooms at night. We're not. She insisted that we are and that she even talked to my boss about it previously and he said we could do her a favor and leave them unlocked for her, which is complete BS because it's just policy to leave them unlocked anyway. She's probably pissed off that somebody was dropping a deuce and there's only one bathroom, so it's our fault.

I could never get into TGP. There are so many comfy couch and sofa king expert players over there that my Bullshit alarm never stops ringing.

I know that there have to be some great people posting but I just can't get through the manure long enough to stay for any period if time. I have played over a thousand gigs and I know what I know works and what does not... The guy with 12,000 posts that has never played a gig does not know a thing.

It is like a bunch of Dressed up Peacock Parisian window shoppers over there.

Pic of said inadequate guitar?

Check FS :wink:

There are a couple of extremely minor imperfections and one finish sink that could easily be remedied. Because we don't give refunds to "I don't like how it sounds- even though you built it as I ordered it" it always ends up "well there are all these million flaws so I want my money back". Offered to fix the problems and replace the body with a Spanish Cedar body on my dime and time to see if it was more to his liking. The response was so rude and upsetting we're just issuing a refund (even if it's against the terms and conditions he signed off on to place the order) just to get him out of my hair.

I know I'm just being moody and tired but I'm very close to just no longer taking orders, winding down whats on the books and deciding if this is really worth doing or not any longer. 7+ years of being a "starving artist" and that no matter how good the next guitar is, seems like it's never good enough gets very, VERY old.

Back