Something's happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear.

BEACHBUM

Margarine Advocate
I don't know if anyone has noticed but I don't often initiate a new post. I was thinking about that this morning and came to the conclusion that I gave up doing that because of my experiences with some of the other forums, TGP, TDPRI etc. With those forums it always seems that sooner or later, usually sooner, I manage to piss someone off. On the other hand things around here seem to be exactly the opposite. I've been hanging out here for awhile now and no one seems to be pissed at me. What's wrong with you guys?:shrug:

Last edited:
FUCK YOU IN YOUR MEATHEAD FACE!!!!

Actually, I think folks for the most part get along pretty well here (with a few notable exceptions). Its a smaller community which I think helps.

Most of us tend to be pretty polite. For example, I've been terribly restrained and have never come right out and chided Kerouac for his GPOTD which tend to be metal monstrosities that were over-the-top ridiculous in 1987 and now simply generate a head-scratching "what were they thinking", nor have I chided many of the posters here who hold political views that would have been considered peculiarly un-evolved and reactionary during the Dark Ages..

:helper:

At least he participates, you non-pragestock attending dick...

:Wave:
quiet you.

avardkvwtxxdc7dnsmlv.jpg

FUCK YOU IN YOUR MEATHEAD FACE!!!!

Actually, I think folks for the most part get along pretty well here (with a few notable exceptions). Its a smaller community which I think helps.

That, and there's a sense of humor that is in short supply elsewhere. (edit) I'd just about guarantee that if I had posted this on one of those other forums one of the first 5 words of the first response would have been "troll". Then I would have been reported to the forum monitor who would have been on my butt immediately. It's good to find a place that gets it. Thanks for that Mark.

Last edited:
This is the only forum I post in with any regularity. It is a great group of folks and I appreciate your contributions. Plus, I think you are actually older than me, so now I'm not the resident old fart. :grin:

Back