Some New Tracks

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
I was working on a CD with Carol and out friend Richard; it has the music and poetry from our nature program. I had done some arrangements of some of my songs with added keyboards before the decision was made that it should be just guitar and vocal on this CD. These will probably show up on my next solo CD. There area couple of originals, a couple of traditional tunes, and one little instrumental interlude we use in the program.

Good stuff Gary! Loved the 12-string on Earth Hymn, and Ghosts of Forests Past was a great way to bring the message of caring for the forests. Oh, and I hope you won't take the keyboard out of Interlude, because that just has an amazing haunting quality, as is.

Good stuff Gary! Loved the 12-string on Earth Hymn, and Ghosts of Forests Past was a great way to bring the message of caring for the forests. Oh, and I hope you won't take the keyboard out of Interlude, because that just has an amazing haunting quality, as is.
I took it out for the collaboration CD, but felt that it does add a lot to the mood. That's why I kept the other version and will use it on the new CD. I am also in the process of writing another new song for the disc; I'll post that when it is finished as well.

yeah, I don't think it's a drastic thing, by any stretch.
Tam and I listened to all of the tracks yesterday.

now they show up in both posts...
weird.
my computer's a dummy. :lol:

will check 'em out once Tam gets her lazy arse outt abed.

and now they've disappeared again...no matter, I can go straight to yer soundcloud page and listen there.

i somehow missed the original posting,and have spent the last 40 some odd minutes listening to some GREAT tuneage

Back