Some forum stats from last year.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's you same 120 or so dudes every day. Of course only about 30 of you actually post :tongue:

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 8.49.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 8.47.44 PM.png

interesting. I'm not sure what this is telling me. Posts peak in May and decline for the holidays. OK there it is.

This is like my buddy showing me his Strava results from his bike rides. Heart rate, watts expended, miles, elevation gain, RPMs. I took my computer off my bicycle years ago (of course my iPhone does everything except the heart rate, watts, and RPMs). I just like to ride.

I just like to post.

interesting. I'm not sure what this is telling me. Posts peak in May and decline for the holidays. OK there it is.

This is like my buddy showing me his Strava results from his bike rides. Heart rate, watts expended, miles, elevation gain, RPMs. I took my computer off my bicycle years ago (of course my iPhone does everything except the heart rate, watts, and RPMs). I just like to ride.

I just like to post.
Actually it's just interesting to me to see the traffic. I always wonder what the 80-90 registered users a day who don't post regularly are doing. Hi guys!!!!

Actually there are a ton of those that get caught by the spam filters. I have to delete several registrations a week based on IP, email and other criteria in the software.

But it's amazing how many of our spammer bots are russian.
wait.....are you confirming that they are REAL??!!
:grin:

So all of this posting is public? Crap, I was hoping I was part of the "dark web". It doesn't seem quite as cool now. With all of the cynics on this forum maybe we belong there. Wherever the hell that is.

Back