Solo mandolin transcription.

I think that the law of diminishing returns kicks in for mandolins long before it does for grand pianos. I might be wrong, though. I just need to sample more high-end ones. I'm not satisfied with the one I have. I just need to find one that's a little bit beyond my ceiling is a player. As a pianist, my ceiling is pretty damn high, without fake modesty.

So what are you looking at then? Small builder? We've got Will Kimble here in Cincinnati and I've been amazed by all of his pieces I've played, but at that price I can't swing it. I'm just happy he's going to do a proper set-up on mine for me.

So what are you looking at then? Small builder? We've got Will Kimble here in Cincinnati and I've been amazed by all of his pieces I've played, but at that price I can't swing it. I'm just happy he's going to do a proper set-up on mine for me.

Yeah, probably a one-person job. I just need to play around.

I had a cheap Savannah Mando a while back and enjoyed it but ended up selling it because it was distracting me from going further with guitar. Must focus Daniel-son!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back