Achtung! So

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
So I'm on my first break on my gig right now...apparently there is a no fat chicks law in Newport now and an ordinance against Halloween costumes that cover more than 50% of a females body...good times :embarrassed:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f73461db.jpg

Nice!!

We played a bar out in the boonies tonight and had a very sparse crowd - with included the fat chicks that got kicked out of Newport Beach. Only one costume of note, but the crowd tonight was into the music (unlike last night..).

Nice Mark! The show I went to last night had a fat chick no cover sign as well as a fat chicks must wear skimpy costumes sign.
:puke:

I forgot the part where I was shot jn the face with this dart by a drunk whore on the Dance floor while playing "if you want me to" by weezer.

abcf70a0.jpg

It's all fun and games until the guitar player loses an eye :annoyed:

OUCH!

still, better than the beer bottle I caught with my face one time.

some nice lookin' ladies there.

the football gal?
I'd like to huddle with her.

I forgot the part where I was shot jn the face with this dart by a drunk whore on the Dance floor while playing "if you want me to" by weezer.

You deserved worse for playing latter-day Weezer. Like maybe getting shot with a real gun...and then John Watt going all goat punishment on your titanic corpse.

Consider this a warning.

-- Los Taste Bullies

You deserved worse for playing latter-day Weezer. Like maybe getting shot with a real gun...and then John Watt going all goat punishment on your titanic corpse.

Consider this a warning.

-- Los Taste Bullies

Eh....I stood up to worse taste bullies than you in music school. You you can't hold a candle to the Fullerton College Faculty class of 1992 "Steely Dan and Smooth Jazz Bullies".

Dude looks like he is really getting an eyeful in this shot.

Best photobomb of the night. :grin:

:grin:

It looks like you had an over abundance of scantly clad blonds. You could have sent at least a couple out our way....:annoyed:

Back