So what wildly popular things don't float your boat?

Oh,and one more thing before I hit the road...

I don't like that I've fucked around with it a lot and I can not get MW notices to stop showing up in my email...

Any help would be appreciated..Nothing personal...Just don't like deleting tens of e-mails per day...

Yes.....I'm ready dear.............

Thanks for the help...Nor.........

For me it's sushi. Everyone raves about it but I find it meh. I had it in Japan and it was meh there too.

And I'm a person who eats Cheetos with chopsticks, so culturally nuanced am I.

)laptop dj's , & horseshit "dance" music lol-049.
2)Shitty guitar playing on 99% of every single pop song I ever hear- NO EXCUSES for this. Shitty vibrato, wildly out-of-tune bending, etc....just fuckoff.
3)Reality tv featuring the most astonishingly stupid humans on the entire planet getting there equally massive egos circle jerked off.:puke:
4)Believers & skeptics with zero experience,& big mouths.
5)humanity (wildly popular among ourselves, at least).
6)Pop music as youth culture.
7)bars.
8 )Talentless & visionless, yet over-conceptualized contemporary art, dressing itself up as something it is not. Someone takes a dump on a canvas, & someone else says "Oh, that's brilliant! it represents a universal quest for self expression via intra-docapsualated dogmatistic pragmatism!"
9)Apple pie.

These are not self-labels, mind you, just a few things that sink my boat. I'm sure there's....much...much more:mad::facepalm::annoyed::lol:

Last edited:
For me it's sushi. Everyone raves about it but I find it meh. I had it in Japan and it was meh there too.

And I'm a person who eats Cheetos with chopsticks, so culturally nuanced am I.

Yeah, me too. I don't hate it, but it isn't something I go out of the way to eat. Even worse is when you say you are not a fan and people suggest that maybe you haven't had 'good' sushi, like I only tried some old sushi that was in the back of the fridge at the local 7-11. I've been to Japan. I've had real sushi. I just found in kind of meh. It seems just about every time I have said I don't like sushi that much, someone pipes in with the good sushi comment. I don't quite get why people would care if I like sushi.

Yeah, me too. I don't hate it, but it isn't something I go out of the way to eat. Even worse is when you say you are not a fan and people suggest that maybe you haven't had 'good' sushi, like I only tried some old sushi that was in the back of the fridge at the local 7-11. I've been to Japan. I've had real sushi. I just found in kind of meh. It seems just about every time I have said I don't like sushi that much, someone pipes in with the good sushi comment. I don't quite get why people would care if I like sushi.

Maybe you just don't know how to eat it properly? :embarrassed:

Bacon. I dont mind it, but I rather have some nice belly pork if I need a pig fix.

ear_gauge_wiki.JPG

OK, maybe not wildly popular, but extreme mutilation does not float my boat.

Reactions: wok
Guess I'm the only one who doesn't get tattoos? It's like wearing the same t-shirt every day. Forever.

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't get tattoos? It's like wearing the same t-shirt every day. Forever.

A classic black or white t-shirt never goes out of style. A well-done and well-planned tattoo doesn't either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tig
Back