So tired, and two more sets to go.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416639818.864364.jpg

Losing my voice, too. Good times.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416639872.941376.jpg

At the end of the night the drummer commented that he was surprised I didn't punt this one fucking guy in the face who was making asshole faces at me and throwing wadded up pieces of paper at me while I was playing. I was surprised too. People can be such fucking dicks in that place sometimes. At least it paid well.

At the end of the night the drummer commented that he was surprised I didn't punt this one fucking guy in the face who was making asshole faces at me and throwing wadded up pieces of paper at me while I was playing. I was surprised too. People can be such fucking dicks in that place sometimes. At least it paid well.

While you threaten Mark and have the look to kill, you just don't seem like that type of person until completely provoked.

Eh. I'm not 22 anymore. Kicking someones ass in a bar over something stupid isn't really something to do when you get to be our age...

Yuuup!

However we can still give the look that would make others feel like we can beat the shit out of them if we needed too.

Last edited:
I would have probably stopped the gig and said into the mic "I hope most of you are having a good time... We're going to take a break from playing until this guy in the front stops throwing shit at us while we're playing" and let the crowd turn on him. :helper:

I would have probably stopped the gig and said into the mic "I hope most of you are having a good time... We're going to take a break from playing until this guy in the front stops throwing shit at us while we're playing" and let the crowd turn on him. :helper:
Had it gone on much longer I might have done that.

Back