So someone stole the spare tire off your truck. Oh yeah!

mikesr1963

Gonna walk my dog, you?
16388050_727138527462856_2790597668581341212_n.jpg

That's 180 lug nuts people.

Me and another gal at work had to go to the Ford plant in Chicago one time, the one on Torrence & 130th.

We get there and there is a gold Honda Accord broke down on the opposite side of the road to the guard shack gate where visitors enter, and the exit for trucks that take the finished cars about a mile or so down the road to the railroad shipping terminal.

Anyways, we check in then head out to find a place to eat dinner and get hotel rooms. Come back an hour or so later and the Accord has been stripped of wheels/tires and it's up on blocks. We work late into the night, maybe 1 or 2 am, come back out, and the Accord has been stripped of doors, trunk lid, and hood. We come back to the Ford plant the next morning to finish up, and the Accord is just a bare metal frame.

And this is with security cameras up all over the place at the Ford plant. You gotta know that one of those cameras was recording this, probably one in the security gate building at least. Makes me wonder if the thieves ever got caught, or if the cops even cared.

My sis had her spare stolen from her Dakota twice. It was mounted under the bed. Both times she had it replaced with a new one. After she got the third, I told her to dump mud and dirt all over it and just throw it in the bed. No one ever touched it after that.

Back