So, Oscar loves Wangs?

GilmourD

Eater of Worlds
Staff member
@James Franciscus

upload_2016-5-1_10-59-0.png

https://www.facebook.com/groups/723...group_comment_reply&notif_id=1462114322951638

Yeah, as I understand it, he was annoyed with some of the issues that have plagued the forum. And on top of that, he's just simply been busy. I've always liked Oscar, despite his love for shreddy wankery. He's good people.

Yeah, as I understand it, he was annoyed with some of the issues that have plagued the forum. And on top of that, he's just simply been busy. I've always liked Oscar, despite his love for shreddy wankery. He's good people.
I think he's tired of people either not having a sense of humor or being babies about some of the stuff he posts. After nearly a decade you'd think folks would know a joke or when he's just messing with you. I have a good time hanging out with him in the real world even though it's usually only a couple of times a year.

Although he did make one comment about someone's sexual orientation or something along those lines that wasn't cool the last time he was here. I don't really remember the details.

I've always enjoyed Oscar's shtick, and I miss it.
Once I realized it was shtick I was less bothered by it because he did tend to not cross any major lines.

But I did actually start this thread with the intent of him weighing in on whether or not he actually liked the amps and was hoping to catch his attention with the witty title. :tongue:

Once I realized it was shtick I was less bothered by it because he did tend to not cross any major lines.

But I did actually start this thread with the intent of him weighing in on whether or not he actually liked the amps and was hoping to catch his attention with the witty title. :tongue:
Try something with "Flying Back Kick," "Peeing in the Sink," or "Awesome Calf Muscles" in the title.
:grin:

Yep.

Apparently Oscar saw that post on faecbuk and shit went down. Looks like the Wang's guy was F.O.S.

Just noticed that Oscar's name is in that conversation in the image... Oof, reading is fundamental cvogue!

Oscar's a good guy, always enjoyed his banter. Was fun jamming with him at the Brikstock thing we did in Burbank many years ago. Met up with him and Mark at NAMM once as well.

I think he's tired of people either not having a sense of humor or being babies about some of the stuff he posts. After nearly a decade you'd think folks would know a joke or when he's just messing with you.
This exactly. I never understood how/why folks get so touchy online. There's no way you'd survive in the real world being that sensitive. I always liked him and his posts. Plus, from what I've seen, the guy's a helluva guitar player too.

Last edited:
Back