So Mooer now offers a Micro Flight Case....

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
20150723143323162316.jpg

M6Mpedal-case-add-3.jpg

oooooh I really like this.... but it got me thinking.

What would be your 6 pedals in the case?

I own a Chi Wah Wah mini wah, and Mooer makes the fold out one above, but here's what I think I'd get for a mini board.....

1- Tuner: I already own the larger ST-200 and I own a Mini Polytune, but I like the strobe tuner so I'll probably sell my Polytune and get the Sonic Research one.
st3mini_Top5_400H.jpg

2- Spark Boost Mini. I have it and the ability to click it for solo boost, or instead hold it for a short solo and release makes it worth every penny.
spark.jpg

3- Wampler Tumnus. Mmmm... I've wanted one of these for a while.
tumnus_side-f6a433569224848c0b6eb4c4dd2fff41.jpg

4- Mooer Baby Water Chorus and Delay. Two pedals in one!
MEP-BW%202.jpg

5- TC Flashback Mini. I owned the 4 button Flashback and it sounded great... but was a beast. Took up too much room. I sold it when I got my Looper to make room on the board and replaced it with a Mooer delay, but this TC you can hold down the foot switch and strum to set the Tap Tempo Delay time.
ImageGen.ashx

6- I'd have to get another Ditto Looper. I don't like it as much as the larger pedals, but being able to squeeze a looper at the end of my mini board would be cool... or I'd find a Two Button one like the Ditto X2 and try to squeeze it in that first slot (even though it would be the end of the chain.)

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of most mini pedals but the Turbo Tuner is a definite and this is a great chorus that I would buy again (I think I sold mine to @dmn23 )

acee6905-cfe6-4374-9625-e3d336ffa0b5.JPG

Ultimately though.... I could see maybe using something like the M4 to carry my Boomerang looper and it would free up one more space for another mini distortion pedal. :)

What mini OD does a Zen Drive thing?

So it would be an auto wah, phaser, Z Drive clone, my Movall Scorpion, that Baby Water, and one of their reverbs.

That's pretty cool if you have all minis. I only have 3, a Modtone Delay, a Maleko E Filter and a little custom fuzz. Wish I had went mini with my Nocturn Brain and a couple more. An all mini board would be nice.

I'm not partial to Mooers.... I have a couple and they're okay... I just really like the Micro Form Factor from TC, Wampler, and all the great pedal makers. Bravo for recognizing that most of us don't put batteries in our pedals anymore, and that pedal board space is precious. Being able to customize a multi-effects board with minimal footprint (especially if you use a loop switcher) is awesome.

Back