So John Hinkley is being released

I thought he was already kind of unofficially released as an "out patient" a long time ago.

I thought he was already kind of unofficially released as an "out patient" a long time ago.

He has been having "supervised" visits, for 17 days a month. But he will be completely out and he has to live with his 90 year old mom.

For the next few years the lowest of the low newbs in the Secret Service will draw the dreaded Hinkley surveillance duty.

Honestly, he is 61 and has spent 35 years in a mental hospital. I would be shocked if he was capable of doing something like that again. Unless he is an evil mastermind who has spent the last 35 years plotting his next sinister move.

Honestly, he is 61 and has spent 35 years in a mental hospital. I would be shocked if he was capable of doing something like that again. Unless he is an evil mastermind who has spent the last 35 years plotting his next sinister move.

Totally agree. But I strongly suspect there will be an eye on him at all times, due diligence and all that.

So, like Joker and Arkham? :embarrassed:

Trump just called him David Brinkley in his presser.

:facepalm:

tap.jpg

A true evil mastermind would never have shot Reagan.

Unless he knew the Anti-Christ, Obama would arrive decades later. So he shoots a republican president, gets locked up, just in time to get released with months remaining in the anti-christ's term to unleash his fury and save the world from our hellish damnation.

Although, I guess that would make him a hero if he saved the world from the anti-christ. :grin:

Back