Question: So, imagine you died and went to hell..

Those who say ‘dolphin’ are fucking creeps… dolphins are serial rapists and bullies

Dolphins have an extremely well developed vocabulary.

It's not the dolphin's fault that you couldn't understand "Use your safe word... what is your safe word?" while it was ravaging you. :helper:

Goose. And keeping my memories is a very import. I want to exact my revenge on the assholes I've had to deal with in this life, constantly bombarding them with goose crap.

Now, I can't speak on behalf of the King of Hell, but He does have a history of making special deals, so you might get to keep your memories, at a cost. I wonder what it would be like being a goose with human memories, considering what science tells us geese are mentally capable of.

Those who say ‘dolphin’ are fucking creeps… dolphins are serial rapists and bullies

I would be a cat… sleep all day, food served at regular times, and wandering about when I feel like it

You're in hell already. Live it up!!!

dolphin-wearing-a-purple-party-hat-ardea.jpg

A walrus.

Would you sing that song while walrussing? I wonder how that would sound.

Now this is a solid choice.

I think that otters would would definitely make my Top 5. Now I’m going to have to have to research for the best species of owls.

It’s interesting that most of us instinctively chose aquatic mammals.

Yes, I'd have thought birds were more popular. I guess flying is overrated, but I also hear that the owls are not what they seem.

Back